Old 07-29-2008, 09:18 PM
John R Pierce

Default You didn't give me some packages, so now I'm giving you some! R, TexLive, LyX, Gnumeric, etc.

Kai Schaetzl wrote:
Nobody could be aware that you do not know about rpmforge and know your
way yourself.

-> https://rpmrepo.org/RPMforge/Using

We all use it, we (most of us) do not package for it. rpmforge is one of
the biggest repos for RHEL, if not the biggest. ...

thats great, but they really ought to fix the certificates on that
rpmrepo.org site, or stop using https

Secure Connection Failed
rpmrepo.org uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate expired on 07/29/08 12:11 PM.
(Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)
* This could be a problem with the server's configuration, or it
could be someone trying to impersonate the server.
* If you have connected to this server successfully in the past,
the error may be temporary, and you can try again later.

that doesn't exactly inspire confidence.