Old 07-28-2008, 09:27 PM
Mark Belanger

Default sys-unconfig

Does sys-unconfig work as advertised in 4.x? Meaning that if I have a
fully configured box on my internal net and run sys-unconfig, will
I be able to power up the node on a totally different network
and have things work providing I answer the questions properly.

Most typically this will mean taking a box that is using
NIS in DNS domain A, NIS domain B, and static IP addr and move
it to DNS domain C, NIS domain D, and dynamic IP.

I can't remember the details now, but something didn't work
right in 3.x

-Mark