Old 07-27-2008, 09:02 PM
"Joseph L. Casale"

Default Floppy boot disc w/ lspci

Anyone know where I can get this?
I need to deduce what type of nic is a proprietary CNC machine that I don't want to
dismantle so I can make a gpxe floppy for so I can run some diags of my tftp server.

Thanks!
jlc

Old 07-27-2008, 09:07 PM
John R Pierce

Joseph L. Casale wrote:

Anyone know where I can get this?
I need to deduce what type of nic is a proprietary CNC machine that I don't want to
dismantle so I can make a gpxe floppy for so I can run some diags of my tftp server.

you can't boot a CD? any distribution of centos, disk 1, boot it
and specify `linux single` at the grub prompt and get a shell prompt...

Old 07-27-2008, 09:15 PM
"Joseph L. Casale"

>you can't boot a CD? any distribution of centos, disk 1, boot it
>and specify `linux single` at the grub prompt and get a shell prompt...

No cd/dvd on it, I would have to disassemble it to get one on
Thanks!
jlc