Old 07-26-2008, 12:13 PM
Rudi Ahlers

Default how do I get Ubuntu installed as a XEN domU guest?

Hi all,

Does anyone have a working tutorial on installing an Ubuntu domU guest
onto a CentOS XEN server?

--

Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Check out my technical blog, http://blog.softdux.com for Linux or other technical stuff

Old 07-26-2008, 04:19 PM
"Victor Padro"

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 7:13 AM, Rudi Ahlers <Rudi@softdux.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Does anyone have a working tutorial on installing an Ubuntu domU guest onto a CentOS XEN server?

--

Kind Regards

Rudi Ahlers

Check out my technical blog, http://blog.softdux.com for Linux or other technical stuff

Perhaps you should start using Xen Wiki, here: http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/HowTos

Cheers,

"Todo el desorden del mundo proviene de las profesiones mal o mediocremente servidas"