Old 07-24-2008, 03:06 PM
"Jim Perrin"

Default OT: Content system preferences, KnowledgeTree vs Alfresco

We're in the market for a new content system at work. Right now it's
between KnowledgeTree and alfresco. Mostly we're looking for something
with the ability to upload, tag with various meta-data, and share
among various other systems via webdav, cifs, etc.

Does anyone have any personal preferences or experiences with these
two products?

George Orwell

Old 07-24-2008, 03:10 PM
Craig White

On Thu, 2008-07-24 at 11:06 -0400, Jim Perrin wrote:
> We're in the market for a new content system at work. Right now it's
> between KnowledgeTree and alfresco. Mostly we're looking for something
> with the ability to upload, tag with various meta-data, and share
> among various other systems via webdav, cifs, etc.
>

> Does anyone have any personal preferences or experiences with these
> two products?
----
Alfresco...nice, PITA to set up.

I used Sun Java