Old 07-22-2008, 10:01 PM
Robert Moskowitz

Default TLA -- GNU Arch 1

Was it ever a part of Centos?

Supposedly I need it and my colleague is providing me with an rpm, but
he implies that 'seems to have been removed from Centos'?

Old 07-23-2008, 10:40 AM
Johnny Hughes

Robert Moskowitz wrote:

Was it ever a part of Centos?

Supposedly I need it and my colleague is providing me with an rpm, but
he implies that 'seems to have been removed from Centos'?

tla was never in CentOS.

It was in KBS extras (3rd Party repo) for centos-4, it is not in there
for centos-5.

There is a version in rawhide that one can try to build:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/development/source/SRPMS/tla-1.3.5-5.fc9.src.rpm

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes

Old 07-23-2008, 10:43 AM
Ralph Angenendt

Johnny Hughes wrote:
> Robert Moskowitz wrote:
>> Was it ever a part of Centos?
>>
>> Supposedly I need it and my colleague is providing me with an rpm, but
>> he implies that 'seems to have been removed from Centos'?
>
> tla was never in CentOS.
>
> It was in KBS extras (3rd Party repo) for centos-4, it is not in there
> for centos-5.

It is in kbs-CentOS-Testing for 5 (as most of the CentOS 5 rpms are).

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 07-23-2008, 10:59 AM
"Akemi Yagi"

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 3:43 AM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:
> Johnny Hughes wrote:
>> Robert Moskowitz wrote:
>>> Was it ever a part of Centos?
>>>
>>> Supposedly I need it and my colleague is providing me with an rpm, but
>>> he implies that 'seems to have been removed from Centos'?
>>
>> tla was never in CentOS.
>>
>> It was in KBS extras (3rd Party repo) for centos-4, it is not in there
>> for centos-5.
>
> It is in kbs-CentOS-Testing for 5 (as most of the CentOS 5 rpms are).

...and before it is asked... no, they are not signed

Akemi

Old 07-23-2008, 11:04 AM
Ralph Angenendt

Akemi Yagi wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 3:43 AM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:
> > Johnny Hughes wrote:
>>>
>>> tla was never in CentOS.
>>>
>>> It was in KBS extras (3rd Party repo) for centos-4, it is not in there
>>> for centos-5.
>>
>> It is in kbs-CentOS-Testing for 5 (as most of the CentOS 5 rpms are).
>
> ...and before it is asked... no, they are not signed

And the src.rpm seems to have gotten lost in the fire ...

Ralph