Old 07-22-2008, 08:20 PM
Craig White

Default extending 'ProxyTimeout'

CentOS 5

Using Proxy BalanceMember...

<Proxy balancer://mongrel_cluster>
BalancerMember http://localhost:3000
BalancerMember http://localhost:3001
BalancerMember http://localhost:3002
</Proxy>

and I am having problems with a particular process taking longer than 2
minutes at which point the proxy seems to time out and I get an error.

I added: 'ProxyTimeout 600' to the end of httpd.conf but that doesn't
seem to have any impact (yes, I restarted httpd) and I'm still timing
out in about 2 minutes.

Any suggestions?

Craig

Old 07-22-2008, 08:26 PM
"nate"

Craig White wrote:

> I added: 'ProxyTimeout 600' to the end of httpd.conf but that doesn't
> seem to have any impact (yes, I restarted httpd) and I'm still timing
> out in about 2 minutes.
>
> Any suggestions?

Maybe this will help

http://marc.info/?t=117952565300001&r=1&w=2