Old 07-22-2008, 12:33 PM
"kapil singh"

Default VNC server problem

Hello,
Make sure that the vncserver service is start or not.

using

#service vncserver status

if it returns stop
then start vncserver service.

#service vncserver start

use command

#vncserver localhost

initially no need to mention port number.

By default configuration, it runs well no need to set any thing anywhere. but, if still having some problem then,

try to reinstall it.

#yum remove vnc

#yum install vnc

and then start the service.