Old 07-21-2008, 05:35 PM
mcclnx mcc

Default where is printconf-tui on CENTOS 5.2 (migrate printer configuration)????

we are migrated CENTOS from 4.X to 5.2 on seperate DELL servers.* For printer definition migrate on CENTOS 4.X , we can use following command:

*** printconf-tui --Ximport < printers.xml

I can not find "printconf-tui" command on CENTOS 5.2.* Does anyone know how to migrate printer configuration on CENTOS 5.2?

Thanks.

總會在某些時刻,突然想起舊情人? 現在過得還好嗎?- 馬上搜尋!___________________________________ ____________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org

Old 07-21-2008, 05:47 PM
Tru Huynh

Hi (maybe?)

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 01:35:12AM +0800, mcclnx mcc wrote:
> we are migrated CENTOS from 4.X to 5.2 on seperate DELL servers.* For printer definition migrate on CENTOS 4.X , we can use following command:
>
> *** printconf-tui --Ximport < printers.xml
>
> I can not find "printconf-tui" command on CENTOS 5.2.* Does anyone know how to migrate printer configuration on CENTOS 5.2?

Waking up late? ;D
https://www.redhat.com/archives/rhelv5-list/2007-October/msg00187.html

Tru