Old 07-21-2008, 04:35 PM
Craig White

Default ps to pdf

I need a way to convert files that I save with Firefox as a 'print to
file' to 'pdf'

I tried 'convert' but that rendered the text as graphics which grew the
file and wasn't what I wanted.

How would someone accomplish this - or can I just print to a PDF?

Craig

Old 07-21-2008, 04:38 PM
Joshua Baker-LePain

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 at 9:35am, Craig White wrote

I need a way to convert files that I save with Firefox as a 'print to
file' to 'pdf'

I tried 'convert' but that rendered the text as graphics which grew the
file and wasn't what I wanted.

How would someone accomplish this - or can I just print to a PDF?

Shockingly, there's ps2pdf...

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
QB3 Shared Cluster Sysadmin

Old 07-21-2008, 04:40 PM
"nate"

Craig White wrote:
> I need a way to convert files that I save with Firefox as a 'print to
> file' to 'pdf'
>
> I tried 'convert' but that rendered the text as graphics which grew the
> file and wasn't what I wanted.
>
> How would someone accomplish this - or can I just print to a PDF?

ps2pdf

[natea@us-cfe002:~]$ which ps2pdf
/usr/bin/ps2pdf
[natea@us-cfe002:~]$ rpm -q -f /usr/bin/ps2pdf