Old 07-19-2008, 08:54 AM

Default Cannot boot from DVD on an Intel Svr to install CentOS 5.2

Hi, I'm new to CentOS and I want to install CentOS 5.2 on an intel computer to use it as a server.
I downloaded the CentOS 5.2 DVD iso i386 and did the md5sum, burned the DVD and everything was Ok but when I try to boot the server with the DVD, it simply does nto boot, like if nothing were in the DVD drive. I tried with a Vista DVD and it boots. It can even boot from the LiveCD.
Have anybody seen this behavior and how to solve it?
I'm using Free Create/Burn ISO from NBXSOFT and I believe this is not the problem because with this software I created the LiveCD.
I'm working on a Vista Ultimate computer to download, checksum and burn the DVD.

Thanks