Old 07-18-2008, 05:23 PM
"Lopez, Denise"

Default Re-initialized luci database

Hi all,

¬*

I was just wondering if there was a way to re-initialize a
luci database installation.¬* I am trying to setup a 2 node cluster and
keep getting ‚Äúerror retrieving batch xxxxxxx information‚Ä̬*
Also noticed a ‚ÄúConfiguration Version‚ÄĚ error so I wanted to recreate
the luci database and start over.

¬*

Thanks in advance.

¬*