Old 07-18-2008, 01:42 PM
"Miguel A. Velasco"

Default Send smtp email with mailx on centos

Hi all, Id like to know what may I configure to send emails from my
server with mailx please.
I need to send mails to my email adress (name@mydomain.com) with logs
and I am not able to do.

Best regards and thanks for your time,
Miguel

Old 07-19-2008, 01:54 AM
Paul Schoonderwoerd

On Friday 18 July 2008 15:42:31 Miguel A. Velasco wrote:
> Hi all, Id like to know what may I configure to send emails from my
> server with mailx please.
> I need to send mails to my email adress (name@mydomain.com) with logs
> and I am not able to do.
>
> Best regards and thanks for your time,
> Miguel

You can use the /bin/mail command. If it's not there "yum install mailx".

Paul

Old 07-20-2008, 06:38 PM
"Tony Placilla"

<48809DC7.4050200@gmail.com>,
"Miguel A. Velasco" <miguel.suscripcion@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, Íd like to know what may I configure to send emails from my

> server with mailx please.
> I need to send mails to my email adress (name@mydomain.com) with logs

> and I am not able to do.
>
> Best regards and thanks for your time,