Old 07-18-2008, 12:38 PM
Sam Drinkard

Default End of support / life

Since I'm not ready to upgrade to the CentOS 5 line anytime soon, Can
someone tell me when support for the 4 line will come?

Many thanks...

Sam

Old 07-18-2008, 12:43 PM
Peter Kjellstrom

On Friday 18 July 2008, Sam Drinkard wrote:
> Since I'm not ready to upgrade to the CentOS 5 line anytime soon, Can
> someone tell me when support for the 4 line will come?

Not very surprisingly available at the obvious place on www.centos.org:
http://www.centos.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=42

Short summary, you don't have to switch "anytime soon"

/Peter

Old 07-18-2008, 12:49 PM
"Jim Perrin"

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 8:38 AM, Sam Drinkard <sam@wa4phy.net> wrote:
> Since I'm not ready to upgrade to the CentOS 5 line anytime soon, Can
> someone tell me when support for the 4 line will come?
> Many thanks...

There's http://centos.org/product.html which lays it all out for you,
specs included

or if you want a nice easy to swallow image, have a look at what dag
has put together ->
http://dag.wieers.com/blog/files/centos-intro-1.4-en.png

George Orwell