Old 07-17-2008, 05:56 PM
"David Hláčik"

Default xdmcp to gnome desktop

Hello,
*
i have turned on XDMCP on my CentOS 5.2 xen virtual machine running Gnome Desktop. I have X window installed on my Windows Machine (Xmanager Enterprise from Netsarang).
My questions is

1) how can i reconect to working sesion (allready loged in through xdmcp)*in case connection from client (x window on Windows) was dropped. When i will reconnect normaly, i am getting messages that for example Firefox is allready running and so ,* it will allways open new session for me.

*
Thanks in advance!

David Hlacik
*