Old 07-17-2008, 05:53 AM
Bob Taylor

Default Evolution & HTML

I've noticed several HTML emails that evo says are unknown attachments
with a blank page on message display. Selecting Edit as New Message
results in seeing the email in the composer. Anyone seeing this? CentOS
5.2.
--
Bob Taylor

Old 07-17-2008, 03:12 PM
"Lanny Marcus"

on Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 12:53 AM, Bob Taylor <bob8221@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've noticed several HTML emails that evo says are unknown attachments
> with a blank page on message display.

I saw that, a couple of days ago, several times.

> Selecting Edit as New Message
> results in seeing the email in the composer. Anyone seeing this? CentOS
> 5.2.

I haven't tried that. I'm also CentOS 5.2 and Evo possibly has been updated,
since the huge update to 5.2.

Possibly the problem I had, when exiting from Evolution, where the Evolution
Calendar (which I never use) crashed, has been fixed, by one of the
15-20 updates
I've done.

Old 07-17-2008, 04:35 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Lanny Marcus wrote:
> on Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 12:53 AM, Bob Taylor <bob8221@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've noticed several HTML emails that evo says are unknown attachments
> > with a blank page on message display.
>
> I saw that, a couple of days ago, several times.
>
> > Selecting Edit as New Message
> > results in seeing the email in the composer. Anyone seeing this? CentOS
> > 5.2.
>
> I haven't tried that. I'm also CentOS 5.2 and Evo possibly has been updated,
> since the huge update to 5.2.

Eh, yes:

http://www.centos.org/docs/5/html/5.2/Package_Manifest/ar01s03.html

which the release notes for 5.2 point to ...

Ralph