Old 07-16-2008, 06:15 PM
"Lopez, Denise"

Default FW: Conga question

From: Lopez, Denise

Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 11:14 AM

To: 'centos-bounces@centos.org'

Subject: Conga question

*

Hi all,

*

I am trying to setup a high-availablility cluster using
CentOS 5.2.* All packages are currently up2date using yum.

*

I would like to use it for automatic failover of Xen
virtualized servers eventually.* Right now I am just trying to create a
new cluster with** 2 Dell PowerEdge 1950 nodes.* I have a
separate luci server.* One of the nodes connects just fine and the other
one is hanging.* On each node, a clustat displays that both nodes are
online.* I don’t have anything else configured past the “Create a Cluster”
page (ie. fencing, services, share resources).*

*

On the luci server, I keep getting the following error:

“Unable to retrieve batch 640093076 status from
hostname:11111: module scheduled for execution”

*

Does anyone know what could be causing this.*

*

Port 11111 is open to all tcp on both nodes and I show an
established connection with the node using netstat –antulp.

*

For right now, the xend service is turned off on both nodes.

Thanks in advance.

*

Denise Lopez

UCLA - Center for Digital Humanities