Old 07-16-2008, 04:23 PM
Guy Boisvert

Default OT - Windows slowdown?

Dennis McLeod wrote:

I've installed it on a half dozen machines here as part of a test. No issues
that I can see.
All are XP Pro with SP2 and some IE6, some IE7. All upgraded to IE7 after,
if they were IE6.
I DID take images (Clonezilla!) of those machines before I installed........

Just a habit I got into years ago. (Taking images before major changes, not
Clonezilla. I used to use Imagecast...)

Dennis