Old 07-15-2008, 08:34 PM
"Victor Padro"

Default Bonding and Xen

Does anyone has implemented this sucessfully?

I am asking this because we are implementing Xen on our test lab machines, which they hold up to three 3com and intel Nics 10/100mbps based.

These servers are meant to replace MS messaging and intranet webservers which holds up to 5000 hits per day and thousands of mails, and probably the Dom0 could not handle this kind of setup with only one 100mbps link, and could not afford changing all the networking hardware to gigabit, at least not yet.

Any pointers perhaps?
Greetings from Mexico.

"Todo el desorden del mundo proviene de las profesiones mal o mediocremente servidas"

Old 07-15-2008, 09:15 PM
Scott Silva

on 7-15-2008 1:34 PM Victor Padro spake the following:

Does anyone has implemented this sucessfully?

I am asking this because we are implementing Xen on our test lab
machines, which they hold up to three 3com and intel Nics 10/100mbps based.

These servers are meant to replace MS messaging and intranet webservers
which holds up to 5000 hits per day and thousands of mails, and probably
the Dom0 could not handle this kind of setup with only one 100mbps link,
and could not afford changing all the networking hardware to gigabit, at
least not yet.

Any pointers perhaps?

Greetings from Mexico.

How fast is your incoming connection? If you have a data line from the outside
world that can saturate a 100 Mbit network card, you can afford new cards.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and