Old 07-15-2008, 08:01 PM
Chris Geldenhuis

Default SERIOUSLY OT STREAM EDITING IMAGES - SOLVED

Chris Geldenhuis wrote:

Hi All,

I have been Googling my head off but cannot find a method to stream
edit all the images in a directory and to resize them. I have a large
number of images of up to 3GB in size that I want to put in albums on
a website, but before I do this I need to resize them to a more
realistic configuration.

I know how to do this manually with the GIMP but it becomes tedious
for more than a few images.

Running CentOS 5 as virtualised under XEN as a web server.

TIA

ChrisG

OOPS - Found it using different keywords "gimp command line"

Thanks

ChrisG