FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > CentOS > CentOS

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 07-15-2008, 07:10 PM
"Sergio Belkin"
 
Default Problem with mod_proxy_ajp.so

Hi,

After updating httpd package it outputs an error when restarting
apache. Problem was "workarounded" commenting out line 2 of
/etc/httpd/modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so

Starting httpd: httpd: Syntax error on line 210 of
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Syntax error on line 3 of
/etc/httpd/conf.d/proxy_ajp.conf: Cannot load
/etc/httpd/modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so into server:
/etc/httpd/modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so: undefined symbol: proxy_module.

When I issue /etc/httpd/conf.d/proxy_ajp.conf, it outputs:

httpd-2.2.3-11.el5_1.centos.3

I am using Centos 5 and and httpd-2.2.3-11.el5_1.centos.3

Could you help me to find a better solution?

Thanks in advance!
--
--
Open Kairos http://www.openkairos.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com
Sergio Belkin -
_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
 
Old 07-15-2008, 08:01 PM
Johnny Hughes
 
Default Problem with mod_proxy_ajp.so

Sergio Belkin wrote:

Hi,

After updating httpd package it outputs an error when restarting
apache. Problem was "workarounded" commenting out line 2 of
/etc/httpd/modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so

Starting httpd: httpd: Syntax error on line 210 of
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Syntax error on line 3 of
/etc/httpd/conf.d/proxy_ajp.conf: Cannot load
/etc/httpd/modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so into server:
/etc/httpd/modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so: undefined symbol: proxy_module.



Have you built any "Non-RPM" apache modules.

Is this an i386 or x86_64 version of CentOS-5 ... and if it is x86_64,
do you have both versions of apache installed?


I have checked both the i386 and x86_64 versions and they start by
default with no undefined symbols.



When I issue /etc/httpd/conf.d/proxy_ajp.conf, it outputs:

httpd-2.2.3-11.el5_1.centos.3

I am using Centos 5 and and httpd-2.2.3-11.el5_1.centos.3

Could you help me to find a better solution?


_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
 
Old 07-16-2008, 12:15 PM
"Sergio Belkin"
 
Default Problem with mod_proxy_ajp.so

2008/7/15 Johnny Hughes <johnny@centos.org>:
> Sergio Belkin wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> After updating httpd package it outputs an error when restarting
>> apache. Problem was "workarounded" commenting out line 2 of
>> /etc/httpd/modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so
>>
>> Starting httpd: httpd: Syntax error on line 210 of
>> /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Syntax error on line 3 of
>> /etc/httpd/conf.d/proxy_ajp.conf: Cannot load
>> /etc/httpd/modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so into server:
>> /etc/httpd/modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so: undefined symbol: proxy_module.
>>
>
> Have you built any "Non-RPM" apache modules.
>
> Is this an i386 or x86_64 version of CentOS-5 ... and if it is x86_64, do
> you have both versions of apache installed?

It's a x86_64 version of httpd (I have i386 packages too, but all of
apache are x86_64 packages)

Also:

file /usr/sbin/httpd
/usr/sbin/httpd: ELF 64-bit LSB shared object, AMD x86-64, version 1
(SYSV), for GNU/Linux 2.6.9, stripped

file /usr/lib64/httpd/modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so
/usr/lib64/httpd/modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so: ELF 64-bit LSB shared
object, AMD x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), stripped



>
> I have checked both the i386 and x86_64 versions and they start by default
> with no undefined symbols.
>
>> When I issue /etc/httpd/conf.d/proxy_ajp.conf, it outputs:
>>
>> httpd-2.2.3-11.el5_1.centos.3
>>
>> I am using Centos 5 and and httpd-2.2.3-11.el5_1.centos.3
>>
>> Could you help me to find a better solution?
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> CentOS mailing list
> CentOS@centos.org
> http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
>
>



--
--
Open Kairos http://www.openkairos.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com
Sergio Belkin -
_______________________________________________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 01:34 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org