Old 07-14-2008, 07:12 AM
"Victor Padro"

Default Hardware Compatibility List (looking for a gigabit nic on RHEL4)

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 1:48 AM, John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> wrote:

Jason Pyeron wrote:

Where should I start on my quest to find gigabit ethernet cards for all our

workstations?

*

Intel pro1000 cards or onboard chips. *

Don't pick up Realtek ones, not the best choice; may work or may not.
As said before Intel ones do the job ok.

Cheers.

"Todo el desorden del mundo proviene de las profesiones mal o mediocremente servidas"