Old 07-13-2008, 02:59 PM
John Thomas

Default How Do I Get Info About New RPMs in Major REPOs

I would like to know about new software (rpms) with a general
description as they become available in the major repos.

Is there a way to get an RSS feed?

Currently, I run "yum --enablerepo=* list recent" in cron.daily, but it
does not provide a description.

I'm like a kid in a candy store with all this great free software.
Thank you, by the way!

--
Sincerely,
John Thomas