Old 07-12-2008, 01:47 PM
"William L. Maltby"

Default looking for motherboard / temp / hdd monitor, other than lmsensors

On Fri, 2008-07-11 at 13:40 +0200, Rudi Ahlers wrote:
> Hi all
>
> What other good temp / motherboard / fan speed / HDD / etc monitor can I
> use on CentOS 5.1 (or even 5.2 - still need to upgrade)? I know
> lmsensors works ok'ish, but it doesn't pickup my Gigabyte motherboard
> properly.

I don't know if it's good or what you want, but I use gkrellm

$ rpm -qa|grep gkrel
gkrellm-2.2.7-0.el5.rf.i386

It's in the rpmforge repo.

It's highly configurable. I have a "minimalist" configuration. I've
attached a snapshot.

--
Bill