Old 07-11-2008, 09:20 PM
Tom Diehl

Default OT: open source inventory system with invoicing and serial no tracking

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008, david chong wrote:

Dear All,

Sorry, cause this is OT.

I am asking this for my client, they hope to find a simple open source
web base software with invoicing and serial no tracking, preferably if
can generate continuous serial no by its own.

Look at http://www.sql-ledger.com. I am not sure about the serial numberi
generation part but it rusn on a web server, does inventory and invoicing
and is licensed under the GPL.

Tom Diehl tdiehl@rogueind.com Spamtrap address mtd123@rogueind.com

Old 07-12-2008, 02:43 AM
"Rob Townley"