Old 07-11-2008, 09:49 AM
Peter Hinse

Default OT: open source inventory system with invoicing and serial no tracking

david chong wrote:

Dear All,

Sorry, cause this is OT.

I am asking this for my client, they hope to find a simple open source
web base software with invoicing and serial no tracking, preferably if
can generate continuous serial no by its own.

Thanks in advance.

Maybe GLPI can do what you expect: http://glpi-project.org/spip.php?lang=en

It can easily be combined with OCS Inventory NG:
OCSNG: http://www.ocsinventory-ng.org/

Regards,

Peter

Old 07-11-2008, 09:50 AM
Rudi Ahlers

david chong wrote:

Dear All,

Sorry, cause this is OT.

I am asking this for my client, they hope to find a simple open source
web base software with invoicing and serial no tracking, preferably if
can generate continuous serial no by its own.

Thanks in advance.

David

SugarCRM & VTiger could do this, check it out

--

Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Web: http://www.SoftDux.com