Old 07-10-2008, 05:50 AM
dnk

Default backuppc on CentOS 5

Any one have a tutorial for setting up backup pc on centos 5? I
already have it all installed (centos test repo), but looking more so
for configuration steps that are CentOS centric.

Dustin

Old 07-10-2008, 09:47 AM
Johnny Hughes

dnk wrote:
Any one have a tutorial for setting up backup pc on centos 5? I already
have it all installed (centos test repo), but looking more so for
configuration steps that are CentOS centric.

Not a exactly a guide, however there is a README.centos in the
/usr/share/docs/backuppc-<version> dir that should tell you how to make
it work

Old 07-10-2008, 03:25 PM
dnk

Not a exactly a guide, however there is a README.centos in the /usr/
share/docs/backuppc-<version> dir that should tell you how to make
it work

hey, that is a start!!!!

Thanks!

Dustin

Old 07-10-2008, 08:06 PM
"Sean Carolan"

I've used the guide on mantic.org before, worked well for me:

http://www.mantic.org/wiki/Installing_BackupPC

We use BackupPC extensively where I work, once you get it settled down
and in a steady state it is invaluable.