Old 07-08-2008, 10:39 PM
"Shkarupa Xeniya"

Default delete /bin and /sbin from stage2

Hello!

If you know, please help to understand me this:

Why in upd-instroot this strings

1035 rm -rf $p/bin

1036 rm -rf $p/sbin

are present?

I have errors from mk-images, it calls buildinstall.functions

33 $(/usr/sbin/chroot $root env LD_TRACE_PRELINKING=1 LD_WARN=

34 LD_TRACE_LOADED_OBJECTS=1 $LDSO $bin)

and I have been reported, there is no /bin/env

Best regards,
Kseny