Old 07-08-2008, 09:28 PM
mcclnx mcc

Default CENTOS irst tim root "mmory or rsh krnl..."

I installed Centos 5.2 on DELL 2650 server (fresh install).* After installed finish, I reboot server and get following messages and server hang:

*

Memory for crash kernel (0x0 to 0x0) notwithin permissible range

Redhat nash version 5.1.19.6 starting

*

*

Anyone know why?