Old 07-08-2008, 04:30 AM
Robert Moskowitz

Default Centos 5.2 upgrade Firefox Migrating Bookmarks

OK. Now that I have already upgraded, how do I migrate my bookmarks.

Should have exported them before the upgrade, I suspect....

Old 07-08-2008, 05:05 AM
Dick Roth

Robert Moskowitz wrote:

OK. Now that I have already upgraded, how do I migrate my bookmarks.

Should have exported them before the upgrade, I suspect....

Shouldn't have to worry about your bookmarks. Bookmarks and other
preferences are contained in the .mozilla directory, which is left
untouched when upgrading Firefox. Please note the period in front of
the file name. It's a hidden file.

Hope this helps,

Dick

--Benjamin Franklin 1755

Old 07-08-2008, 05:04 PM
"Lanny Marcus"

OK. Now that I have already upgraded, how do I migrate my bookmarks.

Should have exported them before the upgrade, I suspect....
I agree with Dick Roth. You should not have had to do anything, if Firefox was installed in the proper place, before you upgraded. My Bookmarks & Cookies were working, after I updated to CentOS 5.2.*