Old 07-07-2008, 04:37 PM
"Siju George"

Default Yaz and libyaz package for CentOS 5

Hi,

Where do I get Yaz and libyaz package for CentOS 5?

thanks

Siju

Old 07-07-2008, 04:49 PM
"Akemi Yagi"

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 9:37 AM, Siju George <sgeorge.ml@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where do I get Yaz and libyaz package for CentOS 5?

Try the EPEL repository. See
http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories for details
(near the bottom).

Akemi

Old 07-10-2008, 07:23 PM
"Siju George"

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 10:19 PM, Akemi Yagi <amyagi@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 9:37 AM, Siju George <sgeorge.ml@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Where do I get Yaz and libyaz package for CentOS 5?
>
> Try the EPEL repository. See
> http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories for details
> (near the bottom).

Thanks a lot Akemi :-)
I got it working . it was for koha libriary software :-)

kind Regards

Siju