Old 07-05-2008, 03:09 PM
"Joseph L. Casale"

Default CentOS 5.2 Missing Dependancy

I am trying to install perl-Digest-Perl-MD5 from rf and it is failing suggesting it
needs /usr/bin/false. #yum whatprovides "/usr/bin/false" yields nothing.

My CentOS 5.1 machines don't have this, and this is the same list of yum install
items I always use when setting up assp.

Any idea what to do?

jlc