Old 07-05-2008, 02:15 AM

Default Wanted: minimal install ks.cfg

Title: Wanted: minimal install ks.cfg

Greetings, all.

I’m in need of a minimal ks.cfg file for the smallest possible install with yum.* I’ve got the scripting for yum to install the apps I need, I just want to insure all the cruft is not on the system as well.* Using the s-c-ks app, the smallest I have gotten is 600MB.* This is for a server appliance vm that I need to deploy quickly and dynamically.

Thanks

Dnaiel

Old 07-05-2008, 01:32 PM
Barry Brimer