Old 07-04-2008, 08:55 PM
lingu

Default Migrating windows to linux proxy server

HI,

*I am migraing from windows to linux squid proxy server.I configured squid its working fine.But i want* to integrate with windows 2003* Active Directory Service for user authentication.Can any one help me in configuring the same.* its very urgent for me.

Thanks in advance
lingu

Old 07-04-2008, 09:04 PM
Ray Van Dolson

On Sat, Jul 05, 2008 at 02:25:32AM +0530, lingu wrote:
> HI,
>
> I am migraing from windows to linux squid proxy server.I configured squid its
> working fine.But i want to integrate with windows 2003 Active Directory
> Service for user authentication.Can any one help me in configuring the same.
> its very urgent for me.

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/WindowsAuthenticationNTLM
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/SquidAndLDAP

Should get you going. I use the LDAP method to authenticate AD and it
works quite well.

Ray