Old 07-04-2008, 02:10 AM
MHR

Default Can't run a bash script from USB drive

I just tried to run a bash script (called "whose") from my USB drive
and I get this:

bash: /mt/bin/whose: /bin/bash: bad interpreter: Permission denied

I did some googling and found that this is because my USB drive is
mounted with noexec permission. When I was running FC8, this was not
the case.

How can I control this (i.e., allow 'exec' on my USB drive(s))?

Thanks

mhr