Old 07-03-2008, 10:37 PM
Scott Silva

Default crashes on dual-PIII Compaq ProLiant 3000

on 7-3-2008 3:27 PM Karanbir Singh spake the following:

Sorin Srbu wrote:

What's supposed to be problem? I missed the previous mails in this thread, but
the Amd X2 caught my eye. 8-}

at the bottom of every email on this list is a url pointing to the
archieves, is there something preventing you from clicking through ?

Not on this one!

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and

Old 07-09-2008, 11:08 PM
Scott Silva

on 7-9-2008 12:24 PM Mauriat spake the following: