Old 07-02-2008, 04:23 PM
Joe Pruett

Default xen save/restore causes cron to hang

i haven't found anything online to talk about this, so maybe i've got
something odd going on here. i have my xen set up to save/restore on dom0
reboot. almost everything works fine, but cron on the guest os'es
(everything is centos 5 x86_64) stop processing jobs. i'm guessing it is
missing an alarm or something like that. anyone else see this?

Old 11-12-2008, 10:02 AM
Vladislav Rusanov

Joe Pruett wrote:
> i haven't found anything online to talk about this, so maybe i've got
> something odd going on here. i have my xen set up to save/restore on dom0
> reboot. almost everything works fine, but cron on the guest os'es
> (everything is centos 5 x86_64) stop processing jobs. i'm guessing it is
> missing an alarm or something like that. anyone else see this?

I have the same problem. Anybody solved it?

Regards!