Old 07-02-2008, 12:20 PM
Alessandro Ren

Default Zaptel wont detect card after centos5.2 kernel update.

I've been using asterisk in a server since CentOS 5.0 without
problems, using the same RPMS and I've done all kernel updates.
Yesterdey, after updating to the latest kernel from CentOS 5.2, the
zaptel dont detect my card. I had to downgrade the kernel.
I tried to compile the last zaptel drivers on the new kernel and the
same problem accurs.

[].s

Alessandro Ren