Old 07-01-2008, 08:47 PM
"Sorin Srbu"

Default Floorsweepers (Was: Rebuild of kernel 2.6.9-67.0.20.EL failure)

Of
>Stephen John Smoogen
>Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 7:46 PM
>To: CentOS mailing list
>
> He certainly is. Jim sweeps the floors for CentOS.
>
>And not very well.. bloody gum stuck to my shoe every time I go there.. and
lord don't
>look at the bathrooms... put on a blind fold and do your business where you
think is
>best.. everyone else seems to have also.

Ah, some internal joke with you CentOS dev-guys or something I take it?

Old 07-01-2008, 09:01 PM
"Jim Perrin"

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 4:47 PM, Sorin Srbu <sorin.srbu@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ah, some internal joke with you CentOS dev-guys or something I take it?

Indeed.
Mostly, I do irc support when time permits, and am known to be
irritable and short with my advice (hence the paradox in me calling
for some forgiveness). A little more time within the centos community
and you'll start picking up on who to pay attention to and where
people's talents lie.
George Orwell