Old 07-01-2008, 08:45 PM
"Sorin Srbu"

Default Floor-sweepers (Was: Rebuild of kernel 2.6.9-67.0.20.EL failure)

Come again? Literally? Joke? I'm rather ignorant on CentOS's Who's who...

The only guy I more or less recognize with respect to CentOS is Karanbir Singh
who mails out those errata-mails and has that blog. Ok, ok, I'm a newbie,
rookie, greenhorn and whatnot. Come off of it already. 8*)