Old 07-01-2008, 02:35 AM
"huo jinzhe"

Default Where can I get these packages (xorg-server xproto fontsproto)?

When I install xf86-video-intel-2.3.2, Package requirements were not met.
And " yum list | grep xorg-server " can not find such package.
Where can I get these packages (xorg-server xproto fontsproto)?
Thanks in advance.

The log information is below:
./configure
checking for XORG... Package xorg-server was not found in the
pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `xorg-server.pc'
No package 'xorg-server' found
configure: error: Package requirements (xorg-server xproto fontsproto
) were not met:

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables XORG_CFLAGS
and XORG_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.