Old 06-30-2008, 03:43 PM
"nate"

Default kickstart and lang

Sergey Podushkin wrote:

> It seems that only
>
> lang en_US
>
> will be correct (but undocumented, though).
> may be anaconda source can uncover this feature/bug...

I have this in my CentOS 4.6 kickstart configs and it doesn't
prompt me:

lang en_US.UTF-8
langsupport --default en_US.UTF-8 en_US.UTF-8

after installing my /etc/sysconfig/i18n has
LANG="en_US.UTF-8"
SUPPORTED="en_US.UTF-8:en_US:en"

in it

Maybe the 2nd line langsupport is needed, not sure. The previous
places I worked at just used en_US, not UTF.

nate

Old 07-01-2008, 12:41 PM
Jerry Geis

lang en_US.UTF-8
langsupport --default en_US.UTF-8 en_US.UTF-8

Thanks I added the langsupport line this morning and tried it.
It no longer stops at that screen.

Jerry