Old 06-30-2008, 03:23 PM
Sam Drinkard

Default What are these TCP errors telling me?

Lately, the error messages below have been showing up in the log for the
past 3 days. Is something broken, or someone trying to break in or
what? I'm completely clueless about this. If you could, since I'm
receiving the list in digest form, cc a copy directly to me? Many thanks...

Sam

**Unmatched Entries**
dispatch 0x8c84f40: shutting down due to TCP receive error: connection reset: 1 Time(s)
dispatch 0x8cbbb40: shutting down due to TCP receive error: connection reset: 1 Time(s)
dispatch 0x8cccf40: shutting down due to TCP receive error: connection reset: 1 Time(s)
dispatch 0x8d17d28: shutting down due to TCP receive error: connection reset: 1 Time(s)
dispatch 0x8e786a8: shutting down due to TCP receive error: connection reset: 1 Time(s)