Old 06-30-2008, 02:35 PM
Jerry Geis

Default kickstart and lang

I have a line like:

lang en_US.UTF-8

in my kickstart file. However it stops on that screen to prompt me.
Everything else works fine... I am using centos 4.6.
Is this line no longer correct? I am sure I got it from a anaconda file
to start with.

Jerry

Old 06-30-2008, 02:48 PM
Sergey Podushkin

Jerry Geis wrote:

I have a line like:

lang en_US.UTF-8

in my kickstart file. However it stops on that screen to prompt me.
Everything else works fine... I am using centos 4.6.
Is this line no longer correct? I am sure I got it from a anaconda file
to start with.

It seems that only

lang en_US

will be correct (but undocumented, though).
may be anaconda source can uncover this feature/bug...

Sergey