Old 06-30-2008, 09:49 AM
Kevin Thorpe

Default Yum repository for bacula for CentOS 5?

Can anyone point me at a yum repository containing a CentOS 5 version of
bacula?

thanks
--
Kevin Thorpe

Old 06-30-2008, 11:29 AM
"Akemi Yagi"

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 2:49 AM, Kevin Thorpe <kevin@pricetrak.com> wrote:
> Can anyone point me at a yum repository containing a CentOS 5 version of
> bacula?

Check out the EPEL repository. Please see (near the bottom):

http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories

Old 07-01-2008, 07:38 AM
"Bent Terp"

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 1:29 PM, Akemi Yagi <amyagi@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 2:49 AM, Kevin Thorpe <kevin@pricetrak.com> wrote:
>> Can anyone point me at a yum repository containing a CentOS 5 version of
>> bacula?
>
> Check out the EPEL repository. Please see (near the bottom):
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories

Kinda old, ain't it? At least we're only one release behind ;-)

/Bent

Old 07-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Kevin Thorpe

Bent Terp wrote:

Can anyone point me at a yum repository containing a CentOS 5 version of
bacula?

Check out the EPEL repository. Please see (near the bottom):

http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories

Kinda old, ain't it? At least we're only one release behind ;-)

Old is good enough for me at the moment. We've just got hosted servers
which run the bacula client so
I needed something I could use to pull data from them on to our DLT.
Sort-of works, bacula needs a
degree in astrophysics to set up. Hopefully it works fine once I've
configured it correctly. It's certainly

fast local drive -> DLT.

--
Kevin Thorpe