Old 07-04-2008, 03:42 AM
"Victor Padro"

Default settings up cheap a NAS / SAN server, is it possible?

Ok, it's cool.
no te preocupes eme ache erre(MHR).
see you.

"Todo el desorden del mundo proviene de las profesiones mal o mediocremente servidas"

Old 07-16-2008, 01:47 AM
"qsm"

maybe this is not a correct place, but you can try with opensolaris+zfs.

with zfs, you can create iscsi, nfs and smb shares from cli.

it's really easy to do.