Old 12-03-2007, 06:36 PM
Marc Deslauriers

Default Missing samba security update

Hi,

In November, upstream released RHSA-2007:1016-4 containing critical
samba updates for v4. I see the CentOS released packages and
announcement for ia64, but none for i386 or x86_64.

Were they overlooked? Am I not looking right?

Thanks!

Marc.

Old 12-03-2007, 11:19 PM
Johnny Hughes

Marc Deslauriers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In November, upstream released RHSA-2007:1016-4 containing critical
> samba updates for v4. I see the CentOS released packages and
> announcement for ia64, but none for i386 or x86_64.
>
> Were they overlooked? Am I not looking right?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Marc.

The updates will be part of 4.6 (and were released for 4.6).

The 4.6 release is ready ... HOWEVER ... I have to first be able to see
the mirrors after the 5.1 release :-)

Look for 4.6 on Friday.