Old 06-27-2008, 08:09 AM
"Matt Arnilo S. Baluyos (Mailing Lists)"

Default African IP addresses list

Hi all,

I am trying to block all IP addresses from Africa due to a high rate
of fraudulent orders coming from them.

I have some found some websites that can generate a range of IP
addresses. However, you would have to enter the ranges by country. I
can use those perhaps but that would mean I would have to get the
ranges for each country one by one.

Has anyone here a list of addresses from Africa already? It would
definitely be a time saver for me. My firewall uses IP blocking by
CIDR.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Stand before it and there is no beginning.
Follow it and there is no end.

Fri Jun 27 11:30:01 2008