Old 06-27-2008, 01:37 AM
hce

Default Workplaces / Desktop on panel

Hi,

I've just installed CentOS 5.2, but could not find a workplaces (which
I can switch between them) icon in the panel. I am running in GNOME
(it was desktops in KDE). I've looked at References and
Administration, but could not find the workplaces to add to the panel.
Where can I find it and how can I add it to the panel?

Thank you.

Jim

Old 06-27-2008, 01:49 AM
hce

Sorry, I found it, please ignore following message.