Old 12-03-2007, 06:10 PM
Jerry Geis

Default what happened to netconfig in 5.1

I am doing a yum install netconfig on the new 5.1
and nothing gets installed. Was it removed? replaced with something else?

yum provides netconfig does not show a "bin" command just false matches.

Is there a new command?

Thanks,

Jerry

Old 12-03-2007, 06:14 PM
"Curt Micol"

Hello,

>From http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.1/ it looks
like that it has been removed. I haven't had time to look for an
alternative yet.

On Dec 3, 2007 2:10 PM, Jerry Geis <geisj@pagestation.com> wrote:
> I am doing a yum install netconfig on the new 5.1
> and nothing gets installed. Was it removed? replaced with something else?
>
> yum provides netconfig does not show a "bin" command just false matches.
>
> Is there a new command?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jerry

Curt Micol
"Fear is winning, refuse to be terrorized, people." -- Bruce Schneier